The greatest gift of all is true love.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the love and absolute admiration I have for the wonderful young woman Tori Murine 3

I love everything about you

Nate
    Nate
    Admin

I love everything about you Empty I love everything about you

Post by Nate Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:03 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I am so lucky to have you Tori, every day I wake up and I just think to myself... "How?" Like, how did I get this beautiful, fun, smart, sweet young woman to fall in love with me? I don't deserve her, why does she love me? She deserves much better than me... If I were to lose you I would fall apart and have nothing left, you have become the most important and cherished thing in my life and I put you first and foremost before everything and anything.

No star or technological item (fighter jet Razz) in the universe would ever brush even close to the meaning you have to me and the love I feel for you.

To put it metaphorically, you are my entire world and I can't wait to grow old and have a family with you. I want to make you the happiest person alive, and show you that I love you with all of my heart, body and soul and nothing less. You mean everything to me.

When times seem dark and dim, when it feels like there is nothing left to live for, nothing left to fight for in this cold and bitter world, I remember I have you.

You, Tori. You are my everything.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:15 am